Win Your Wishlist Terms & Conditions
TREVO EQUESTRIAN COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The organiser of this competition is TREVO EQUESTRIAN (the Promoter)
- The Promotion commences December 12th 2023 and ends April 30th 2024. No entries will be accepted after the close of the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason
- The Promotion is only open to residents of New Zealand. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter.
- The Promotion is not open to sponsored riders/brand ambassadors or family members of TREVO EQUESTRIAN or their retailers or agencies.
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion and win a Prize, you must create an account on trevoequestrian.co.nz (the Promotional Site) and you must add items to your wishlist by clicking the heart button on the items, these will be available for you to view at www.trevoequestrian.co.nz
- Winners will be selected monthly at random from our list of accounts created.
- The Prize will be the items that are on your wishlist up to the value of $150 (RRP).
- Prizes are subject to availability. Winner may be offered an alternative item at Promoters discretion. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Please choose the items you add to your wishlist carefully as we are unable to exchange.
- Winners will be notified by email, and name will be published on the Promotional site.
- The Prize winners will have 7 days from winning email notification to accept their prize and advise delivery address by return email to the Promoter. Failure to do so will result in a random redraw of the applicable Prize.
- Entrants may only enter once. Participants are advised by the Promoter that anti-spam legislation is in force in New Zealand, and that they should only share the Promotion with people who would reasonably expect to receive communications from them. Additionally, the use of any auto tweeter or similar mechanism will render entries invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to submit an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other reasonable cause which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation substituting prizes that it believes are of similar value or benefit) or to cancel the promotion at any time without prior notification.
- Information on how to enter and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions and by entering the Promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties but you do authorise Trevo Equestrian to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or the item chosen.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.
Isobel Jayne Bevitt
My name is Isobel and I am 14 years old. I live in Gisborne and am homeschooled.
I enjoy a variety of equestrian disciplines, with successes in dressage up to Level 2, show hunter and show jumping.
I stepped up to Pony Grand Prix last season on my pony Rocco. We qualified for Pony of the Year, which was a huge accomplishment. I hope to try my hand at eventing in the next year with my other pony Lester as well as have him jump a couple of Mini Prix starts.
I am very proud to be a sponsored rider for Trevo Equestrian and love wearing their clothing line. My favourite riding tights are the winter black ones. They keep me nice and warm when riding out on frosty mornings.
My name is Mackenzy Clarkson and I am a 14 year old show jumper who competes around the North Island of New Zealand.
I ride two lovely Kaimanawas in the discipline show jumping although I may have caught the eventing bug, as these last couple of month’s I have being competing up to 80cm in Eventing.
This past season I have been able to bring my young 7 year old Kaimanawa from jumping 50cm to 1.05m with no trouble at all as she is a star. My goal with her it to complete up to mini Grand Prix!
This last season is by far my favourite as I have been able to achieve goals and set new ones for the future!
I have been riding since I was a little girl and hope to continue riding as it has become my dream and passion.
I am extremely proud to be a sponsored rider who represents Trevo Equestrian!
Hi my name is Vanessa, the newest member of team Trevo.
I am a full time rider and coach based in Te Horo on the Kapiti coast where I run Kapiti Equine Education.
I coach a wide range of rider abilities from just starting out to fellow competitors, including a large proportion of adult pleasure riders who share the Trevo motto of #daretobeyou.
I have competed to 3* level eventing, Amateur rider/1.20m show jumping and level 5 dressage. I’ve also dabbled a bit in inhand showing with my young Pinto.
My current team of 3 I have bred, broken in and trained myself and am looking forward to working with team Trevo for the 23/24 season.
Based in Mid Canterbury in a wee village called Mt Somers - married with a teenaged son - working a full time Country Sales Manager role.
Runs Team Watson Equestrian - a super team of people from all stages of life - and all ability levels. Focusing on showjumping - teaching with positive encouragement - pushing boundaries and always with a smile - we have a 'Team Watson family' ethos. Dedicated and determined to be my very best self and inspire my students. I unfortunately had a serious accident in April this year with a young schooler kicking me in the head- which resulted in a brain injury, broken nose and finger , fractured jaw and collarbone and to top that off - a mighty concussion. So my journey is even more special and important to me - my recovery and my show jumping goals - taking a horse I've produced to Grand Prix. I strive to make the most out of every opportunity and moment - and live my life with excitement, passion and a sense of humor! I lost my nerve when i could hardly walk - and it was very hard to make myself get back on a horse - let alone an 18hand 5 year old green broken warmblood! So this is a very special journey - which I work very very hard on at every opportunity. I'm thrilled to be asked to represent Trevo! An equestrian company with fantastic values and ethos - people who care about people - with clothing and products that are of great quality and fit.